Plumbing problems are inevitable, but they are much less stressful if you have an experienced team of plumbers on your side. At Allore’s Plumbing Services LLC, we offer quality plumbing solutions for our neighbors throughout Stuart, FL, and Martin County. Our team is here to solve your plumbing issues fast and efficiently—your comfort and safety are our highest priority. Read on to learn more about the plumbing issues we regularly handle for our residential and commercial clients.
Port St. Lucie Metro area homeowners trust us with the following services:
- Emergency Plumbing Services
- Water Heater Repair & Replacement
- Tankless Water Heater Tune-Ups & Replacement
- Water Heater Tune-Ups & Maintenance
- Drain Cleaning
- Burst Pipe Repair
- Sewer Line Repair
- Garbage Disposal Services
- Clogged Toilet Repair
- Well Pump Services
- Water Treatment Services
- Water Softeners
- Water Filtration Systems
- Commercial Plumbing Services
Read our frequently asked plumbing questions for reliable answers from our experienced plumbers!
What Causes Drain Problems?
While build-up from minerals and debris is the most common cause of drain problems, it’s far from the only one. Poor property grading can also be an issue. If your drain lines are installed in a flat area without sufficient slope, water and waste will be slow to drain, increasing the chance of clogs.
Pipe damage is another common culprit. Whether caused by tree root growth, excessive pressure, or normal wear and tear, even minor misalignments and tiny cracks can impact the performance of your drainage system.
No matter what drain line problem you’re having—or what caused it—you can trust our experts to provide a cost-effective, long-lasting solution. Our drain cleaning services are second to none.
Should You Repair or Replace Your Water Heater?
Generally, water heater repair will be the most cost-effective solution if your water heater isn’t working properly, even if it stops making hot water entirely. However, there are some instances where you’re better off considering water heater replacement:
- The cost of repair would exceed the cost of replacement.
- The tank is corroded and leaking.
- Your unit is over 15 years old.
- Repairs wouldn’t restore the unit’s efficiency.
If you’re not sure whether you need water heater repair or replacement, we’re happy to help. Our plumbing experts will be honest with you about the condition and your water heater and help you make an informed decision. You can count on us for water heater services that provide a lasting solution.
Browse our latest blog posts for plumbing maintenance hacks and other recommendations for your home. Call us for plumbing assistance!
What Is Water Softening?
Hard water contains excess levels of calcium, magnesium, and other mineral components. Water “softening” is a process that removes these minerals, but how does that benefit you?
- Prevent pipe damage and clogs: Hard water can lead to mineral build-up in your pipes that hasten corrosion and increase the probability of clogs. Water softener installation will prevent this.
- Keep your water heater efficient: The mineral content in hard water can also cause your water heater to work harder, require more maintenance, and break down more often. The rest of your water-dependent appliances, like dishwashers and clothes washers, will also run more reliably.
- Say goodbye to hard water stains: Tired of white residue on everything? Spots on your dishes? A water softener is a right choice! Softer water will also help resolve dry skin and hair.
Are you ready to get rid of your hard water? Our water quality specialists can recommend the right water softener system and safeguard your plumbing for decades to come.
for Stuart, FL
Great Service and Knowledge
Sandra - Stuart, FL
Thank goodness for Tom. He fixed what two other plumbers could not. His experience allowed him to repair the issues quickly and efficiently. He called while on his way and he let me know what to expect. Thanks Tom for being being a talented plumber and a nice guy.
Shauna - Stuart, FL
Fast service, work done very well. Would definitely recommend to friends & family.
Shauna - Stuart, FL
Pleased with fast, quality work.
Dave - Stuart, FL
Tom Allore has a fine crew of prompt, considerate, and knowledgeable folks. They work quickly and accurately
Jollyn - Stuart, FL
I have used this company twice and both times the service was great. Prompt, friendly and reasonable.
Installed a new Insinkerator Badger Five garbage disposal and cleared kitchen sink drain line with a sewer machine and 20ft of cable.
Re-lit gas water heater pilot.
Replaced two outside hose bibs.