Hard water is sadly more than just an inconvenience. It can dramatically decrease the lifespan of plumbing appliances in your home and lead to a wide range of plumbing problems. With a water softener, you can say goodbye to hard water for good—and all the headaches that come along with it!
At Allore’s Plumbing Services LLC, we offer top-tier water softener installation and repair in Stuart, FL, and the surrounding areas. Whether you’re interested in having a water softener installed for the first time or your old system is acting up, our professional technicians can help.
Choose our team for emergency assistance and a 100% satisfaction guarantee on your next service!
Finding the Right Water Softener for Your Home
When installing a water softener or replacement unit, choosing the right water softener for your particular needs is crucial. Here are some features to consider:
- Power source: Water softeners can be electric or non-electric. Non-electric units are powered by water flow and last longer, but they’re pricier.
- Cylinder design: Most models come in a one or two-cylinder build. Two-cylinder models guarantee softened water whenever you need it, while one-cylinder models experience occasional downtime.
- Meter type: Water softeners can have various meters, and some require manual programming.
- Salt System: Models that use block salt are becoming popular because they’re more convenient to maintain. You may also want to consider a water softener with an easy-to-check salt level.
- Size: Different water softeners come in a variety of sizes to handle different water capacities, so your household’s water usage is an important consideration.
With so many things to keep in mind, getting a new unit can be challenging—but we can help. Our team will happily answer all your water softener- and plumbing-related questions and help you pick out the best unit for your needs and your budget.
Visit our coupons page to access our latest specials and discounts!
The Benefits of Water Softener Installation
Hard water can also cause buildup in your plumbing appliances leading to unnecessary wear and tear. If left unaddressed, mineral buildup can even lead to inefficiency and premature unit failure. Your appliances aren’t the only component of your plumbing system at risk, either.
Mineral buildup in pipes can hasten corrosion while narrowing pipe diameter. That leaves the pipe weakened and more prone to pressure-causing clogs—a common culprit behind burst pipes. Hard water also contributes to dull dishes, stiff clothing, and problems getting soaps and shampoos to lather properly.
With our water softener services, you can eliminate all these problems, enjoy cleaner water, and lower your energy costs. If you are experiencing any problems stemming from hard water, we’re here for you.