Standard water heaters are durable, dependable, and offer plenty of hot water for most situations. However, they can’t match the efficiency of a tankless or on-demand water heater, nor do they provide an endless supply of instant hot water.
Whether you’ve already made the switch to a tankless water heater or are ready to give it a try, we can help. At Allore’s Plumbing Services LLC, we’ve offered top-quality tankless water heater installation, repair, and maintenance in Stuart, FL, and the surrounding areas for over three decades. Our plumbers have the experience and tools to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Contact us for service you can count on! We are available around the clock for all your plumbing needs.
How Do Tankless Water Heaters Work?
Unlike their standard counterparts, tankless units heat water directly without using a storage tank. As such, they don’t generate standby water. When you turn on a hot water tap, cold water travels into the unit through a pipe. A gas burner or electric element then heats the water, delivering a constant hot water supply as needed.
With a tankless unit, you don’t have to wait around for a storage tank to fill up with hot water—and you don’t have to pay to keep a tank of water hot.
What are the Benefits of Tankless Water Heaters?
Point-of-use water heaters come with an extensive range of benefits. If you’re thinking about replacing your current water heater, an on-demand unit could be the solution for you. Here are just a few reasons to consider tankless water heater installation:
- Energy efficiency: Tankless water heaters produce hot water on demand. That means no hot water wastage and lower utility costs.
- Endless hot water: Keeping your water usage below the tankless water heater’s maximum flow rate guarantees a virtually endless supply of hot water.
- Longer unit lifespan: While a high-quality tank-style water heater will last about a decade, tankless units can last twice as long.
- Space efficient: If you’re looking to save space, going tankless can come in handy. You can install a tankless unit on the wall, under a cabinet, or even outside (with adequate insulation).
Visit our coupons page to access our latest specials and discounts!
Signs You Need Tankless Water Heater Repair
Tankless water heaters are reliable, but just like any other piece of mechanical equipment, they can encounter issues. Keep an eye out for these signs that you may need to call our friendly team for repairs:
- The water heater shuts itself off
- No hot water
- Odd noises
- Leaks or unexplained moisture
- Strange color or taste in your water
- Inconsistent water pressure/temperature