If you’re dealing with a clogged toilet, a plunger is often enough to get things flowing again, but what if that doesn’t work? That’s when we’ll be there for you. If you have a clog that just won’t go away, give our team at Allore’s Plumbing Services LLC a call.
We’ve provided reliable clogged toilet repair for residential and commercial property owners in Stuart, FL, and the surrounding areas for over three decades. There’s no clog we can’t clear!
If your garbage disposal is making humming noises, you might have a jammed flywheel. Call our experienced technicians for your 100% satisfaction!
What Causes Clogged Toilet Problems?
In most cases, toilet clogs are the result of flushing items you shouldn’t. Even things like flushable wipes, which, as the name implies, are supposed to be safe to flush, can increase your risk of clogs. You should only flush waste and toilet paper.
Beyond that, pipe corrosion and mineral buildup can also narrow pipes, eventually leading to clogs. Tree root invasion, ground shifting, and pipe compaction are also all common culprits behind recurring clogs. Your water pressure or toilet drainpipe size could even be to blame.
No matter the cause, if you ignore a problematic toilet, you might end up with a more serious—and expensive—issue on your hands. Your sewer line may burst or backflow sewage. Stay proactive and call our repair technicians the moment you start to notice frequent clogs, gurgling, bubbling, or slow flushing.
Do DIY Clogged Toilet Repair Tricks Work?
If you’re thinking of using chemical cleaners to clear a clog, we advise against it. These products can actually cause your pipes to corrode, as some chemical solutions have corrosive properties. That corrosion will not only increase your risk of clogs in the future but will also leave your pipes suspectable to leaks.
At Allore’s Plumbing Services LLC, we use pipe-friendly solutions like rooters or drain snakes. This specialized equipment can cut through tough debris and open up your pipes safely and effectively.
Investing in professional drain cleaning is the most cost-effective step you can take to prevent toilet problems. Give us a call today!
We Are a One-Stop-Shop for Toilet Repair Services
Not dealing with a clog? At Allore’s Plumbing Services LLC, we can provide long-term solutions to any toilet problem, including:
- Toilet leaks: Leaks are a serious plumbing emergency because they can lead to water contamination, mold growth, and structural damage.
- Constantly running toilet: A toilet that continuously runs will waste gallons of water each day— and run up your water bill.
- Weak Flushing: Faulty flushing is often a sign of other toilet problems, such as poor water pressure or clogged water jets.
- Visible damage: Rusted or cracked components are never a good sign. Call us before your home ends up with water damage.
- Stuck or loose toilet handle: Our plumbers can fix or replace the faulty handle on your toilet and quickly restore its performance.